Irontech Doll's Showstopper at the 2023 AAE In Hong Kong
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre
Booth Number: A43
2023 Asia Adult Expo
Irontech Doll took part in the 2023 Asia Adult Expo held at the Convention and Exhibition Center in Hong Kong from August 29 to 31.
The show was the first in Hong Kong since Covid, and although the number of visitors this year wasn’t as high as the Shanghai exhibition earlier in the year, the visitors in Hong Kong were more directly involved in the adult toy industry.
Our booth, numbered A43, was placed among several interesting displays. We had a lot of visitors at our booth who came to explore our fascinating collection of love dolls. Our “sex robot” with electronic hip movement and oral features caught the attention of many visitors and passersby. Nearly everyone that entered our booth stayed around to discuss and check out our selection of silicone and TPE dolls and torsos.
The highlight of our display was the grand reveal of our latest brand, Real Lady (170cm). The Real Lady Series goes beyond just looking real by using advanced techniques to recreate the intricate details of the human body. It captures even the small things like fine lines and pores found on hands, feet, knees, joints, and collarbones, giving a very realistic look and feel to the skin texture.
Sigafun Sex Doll Torso
Our sister brand, Sigafun, which we displayed alongside our dolls, was also a big hit. We were the only “manufacturer” of torsos to showcase at the event, and many visitors commented that ours were by far the best.
Roughly 30% of the attendees that visited our booth were from foreign countries, while the remaining 70% were from places close to Hong Kong like Dongguan, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong itself. Our foreign customers mainly came from the United States, Russia, Australia, Hungary, Italy, and other countries. We collected more than a hundred business cards and contact information, and we’re excited to start reaching out to each and every one of them.
See you in Berlin and Las Vegas
All in all, the Asia Adult Exhibition was a huge success for Irontech Doll. We’re looking forward to participating in more shows in Europe and America later this year and in 2024.
Keep an eye on us because we are growing fast!